“. . . that you may know Him better”
Greetings and thank you for visiting our Women’s Ministry page. We call our ministry “United in Spirit” or “US” for short, and we sincerely hope that you will join US for some of our upcoming events. Whether you have walked with the Lord for years or you are newly seeking God’s presence in your life, you are welcome here with US.
Our Ministry Mission Statement: Our Women’s Ministry exists to help every woman feel loved, accepted, encouraged, and equipped to pursue a passionate, growing relationship with Jesus Christ, and to respond with gratitude for that relationship by serving others in love, making great friends on the journey.
REGISTRATION - APRIL 27-MAY 18
LIFT - MAY 5, 2013
2014 Women's Leadership Team
- Ladies' Bible Study
- Tuesday Morning Ladies' Bible Study, 9:30 a.m. - 11:45 a.m., childcare available ($2 per week)
- Wednesday Night Ladies' Bible study 7:00 pm - Contact Carolyn Dozat 410 381 1877
- Ladies' Sunday School Class - Sunday Mornings, 9:30 a.m.
- HeartFriends - Living Life Together in Christ. This ministry matches up ladies as prayer partners, in small accountability groups, and as mentor-mentee pairings. Please call the church office for more information.
- LIFT - Ladies In Fellowship Together - Monthly gatherings every 1st Monday of the month. Dinner out or an activity at a lady's home and/or the church fellowship hall. Please check out this link for specific monthly events.
- Blankets of Love - Making quilts for the Homeless, Mercy Ships, and as the Lord leads
- MOPS - Mothers Of Preschoolers - Monthly meetings on the second Thursday
- MOMSnext - Mothers of 1st thru 8th graders - Monthly meetings on the second Thursday
- US for HOPE (Helping Others by Providing Essentials) Opportunities for service and outreach.
(For further information please call the church offfice at: (410) 381-1877 or email us at: email@example.com
Please add me to the Women's Ministry Email List